Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heat prob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2015, 06:00 PM
    Johnson Furnace Company Bellevue Ohio Model Nas 160L gas furnace
    I have in my home a Johnson Forced air Furnace second floor installation, now that being said my home was built in 1974. The furnace is in a small room (12X7ft) and this room get hottier than I think it should like a 85 maybe 90 degrees. But now the pilot lite won't stay lite after the furnace runs a while just wondering what it might be Just a possibility of what it might be? I have replaced the thermocoupler with in the last month
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2015, 01:19 PM
    You probably have a dirty pilot burner which is normally pretty easy to clean. There are a lot of videos online showing how to do so. Just do a search for "how to clean a gas pilot burner".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Johnson Bellevue Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

Info on Model G 31 65A Imput 65,000 output 52,000 Serial 021113. Also it has 3 wires brown-white-black I'm guessing black and brown go to black live, and white goes to white ?

I need a wiring diagram for a Johnson Corporation furnace, Model # G65-130D2C 3.5-1 [ 5 Answers ]

I need a wiring diagram for a Johnson Corporation furnace, Model # G65-130D2C 3.5-1 Thank you in advance, Lamar

I need a blower motor for a johnson furnace model 60HWC sn L9H14119 [ 2 Answers ]

I ned a motor for the circulation bolwer on a johnson furnace model 60HWC sn L9H14119

Johnson corporation bellevue Ohio furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have an older model furnace from your company, here are the ID numbers to it: Model Number HAS105B Serial Number 158738 Other numbers on the unit show: 05J57-JEO23

Johnson furnace company bellevue Ohio [ 4 Answers ]

I have an older Johnson Furnace Co furnace in one of my units, I recently have a problem with the heat. It seems to go through the process with spark and fan etc but it won't light. It's an older model 48 HWC. Where would I start to testing this unit? And if I were to find the issue would parts...

View more questions Search