Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaaadMaxine Posts: 45, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 26, 2015, 11:40 AM
    Any tips or a tutorial on Rebecca Birch's hair?
    Hi! :) So one of my favorite songs is Still by Daughter. In the music video Rebecca Birch is playing the girlfriend, and I've tried and tried to pin up my hair like she has it done in the music video. It looks absolutely beautiful and I was just wondering if anyone has any tips or can maybe find a tutorial on how to create that same look. I love the style, and would love if someone has anything! Similar hairstyles would be grand as well! I've looked around on the web and haven't found anything yet. I think maybe it's because the band isn't that popular. I however, love them.
    Thanks,
    Max

Check out some similar questions!

Lightening dyed hair tips (tips are almost black) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have medium auburn hair naturally. I dyed my hair a dark auburn but there is a section of my hair where the tips (two inches from root to tip) is almost black. I want to lighten these tips. Would using Peroxide Volume 20 mixed with shampoo do this?

Rebecca who are you? (Ghost) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi x Im katherine and me and my friends have been having lots of freaky stuff happing to us we think is made by a ginger curly haired teen. We have had lots of stuff like computuers turning on and off by themselves :s And then there's jasmine the angel, katherine (me) and zoe the witch which...

Tracing Rebecca (Becky) [ 1 Answers ]

Hey friends, Those days when we didn't have the internet, me and Becky Queen (Rebecca) were pen friends. My last contact was 20 years ago. We exchanged a lots of opinions and got to know each other through mail... I am trying to locate Becky... and so please please help me to locate her... Becky's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.