Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amfoster247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2015, 07:50 AM
    Vaginal bleeding
    Hi,

I am a 47 years old and am in perimenopause. I still have a period, but they are very, very light. I had an endometrial ablation years ago and I just spot and never really bleed. Two days ago, I started having pain in my lower abdomen (below the navel and to the right). It was so painful, I could not sleep on that side. Yesterday, I went bike riding and came home and I had bright red blood on my panty liner. I knew something was wrong, took a shower, went to bed and woke up and used the restroom and finished and noticed the toilet bright red. I've had a urinary tract infection before and you don't bleed like this only when you urinate is there blood. Now, I'm scared and confused. I just moved to this area 3 months ago and have no primary doctor. One more thing, I have fibroids, but I've never had a problem with them. Please help.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 26, 2015, 12:24 PM
    I would say that it is time to find a local primary care doctor or visit a walk in clinic. There are too many variables and unknowns here to venture any guess.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2015, 02:27 PM
    Agreed, time to get a primary doctor. Talk to coworkers, neighbors, etc. for recommendations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone can explain me the differences between vaginal bleeding and vaginal spotting? [ 3 Answers ]

My one is happen when I wipe with tissue then little amount of blood come . And it continue maximum 5 hour. Is that spotting or bleeding?

Vaginal Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have been bleeding everyday for almost 6 weeks with pain in my pelvis and back. How serious could this be and what kind of doctor should I start with?

Vaginal Bleeding Or Vaginal Discharge Am I Sick? PLEASE HELP ME! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and on Friday 1/27/2012 I went to go use the bathroom when I wiped I found this clear jelly-like substance with blood on the paper. Again today 1/29/2012 the same thing happened but the color changed too a very light yellow still with blood. The blood isn't heavy it just looks like...

Vaginal bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

I had sex last week without any protection but took the morning after pill later on.my periods are due in another 2 weeks and its normally regular.yesterday I was fingered by my boyfriend but didn't feel any pain after wards.later on it to the day I started bleeding.is it a wound inside causing...

View more questions Search