Ask
    Janet L Daniels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2015, 02:38 AM
    Glasses
    How do I get help to get eye glasses and eye exam for free
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 26, 2015, 06:25 AM
    The Lions Clubs around America collect used glasses and give them away. Call your nearest one. I don't know of any free exams. Many people just try to find used ones that they can see out of.
    I'm one of those people who has had to endure 60 out of 68 years with glasses I couldn't see very well with, because my astigmatism is bad and that changes constantly (nearsightedness stayed mostly the same). So I would just go at least 10 years between exams.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I am 64 years old no medicare 460 amonth can't afford glasses to read.

What glasses would look best on me? [ 1 Answers ]

I have worn glasses since I was a kid. I wanted contacts, but eye doctor told me I couldn't wear them, I have pretty poor vision in one eye and wear a thick lens on that side. Okay, but basically I don't look good in glasses because one of my ears is higher on the side of my head than the other, I...

My PC need glasses ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have the hp pavilion and the hp psc 750 printer. We installed a cd rw, which started to slowly give me freeze ups at various times and caused numerous restarts. I have since gone back to the original cd rom pending further evaluation of rewritables. Now however my computer says it doesn't...

Need new glasses [ 2 Answers ]

Need help with glasses for a lady on disability in carroll county ,ga.no resources,nor family,with poor visiov,has broken her only pair of glasses,that were several years old. Local lions club was not able to help because of exhausted funds. Thank you

Need glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I already have a prescription for new glasses but on debility and am struggling with getting them. My theraptist told me to contact the Lyons club to see if you can help. I have glaucoma in both eyes , am starting to tell a difference in my sight... can you lead me to a help source ?

View more questions Search