Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 25, 2015, 10:31 PM
    Global Plasma Solutions
    I am scheduled to have a new heat & air unit next week. Due to my allergies, very bad allergies, it was recommended that I get the GPS ionic air purifier. The HVAC guy is a friend of mine and he offered to install it at his cost. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this. Is it worth it?

Oh, and I have 3 dogs. He said it will help eliminate the dog dander and odors.

True?
    Expert

Mar 26, 2015, 03:25 PM
    Anyone?
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2015, 03:03 PM
    Honestly, I've never heard of them but I'm not at all a fan 'standard' electronic air cleaners.
    Expert

Apr 23, 2015, 08:50 PM
    Update...

Got the GPS installed March 31. It is now April 24 and I haven't had to dust. Not once in almost a month!
    And we have 3 large inside dogs. No more dog smell!

Air smells clean, no dusting, no particles seen floating through the air in front of a sunny window. I'm sold. It's a keeper!
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2015, 08:32 AM
    Good to hear. After a few months, post back in this same thread with an update. It might be something I'll look into.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Global [ 3 Answers ]

12. Suppose that in 2010, Global launches an aggressive marketing campaign that boosts Sales by 15%. However, their operating margin falls from 5.57% to 4.50%. Suppose that They have no other income, interest expenses are unchanged, and taxes are the same Percentage of pretax income as in...

1 seeing the global in the particular? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is ZOhaib shaikh I am doing BBA and itz my 1st semister I have a few problemz facing because I did my intermidiate from pre_engenering and now I am entering in commerce field... there a many question in my mind hope you answerz my questionas soon as possible My 2nd question is My 3rd...

Global [ 3 Answers ]

1. Describe how imerialism caused industrialization, nationalism and religious conflicts. 2. Explain how an imperialistic power or a colony was helped or harmed by these effects. 3. Discuss a long-term impact of these effects on the imperialistic power or the colony. Thanks A Lot ;D

View more questions Search