Ask
    bvcxz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2015, 02:52 PM
    Open honeywell zoro thermostat
    How do I open the case on a honeywell zoro thermostat
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2015, 05:47 PM
    Never heard of a "zoro". Do you have a model number?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm replacing a 23 year old manual Honeywell thermostat with a new digital Honeywell [ 1 Answers ]

I'm replacing a 23 year old manual Honeywell thermostat with a new digital Honeywell thermostat model RTH111. The old thermostat has two wires (colors white and red) but no designation on the terminals. This is for a hot water baseboard gas fired boiler. Which terminals do these unmarked wires...

Replacement of Carrier Heat Pump Thermostat with Honeywell TH6000 series thermostat. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Series 50QT Electric heat pump that still uses the original non programmable thermostat. I am trying to replace it with Honeywell TH6000 series programmable thermostat. The wiring on the existing Thermostat as follows: O - White, I am thinking this is the Reversing Valve? Y...

Replacing Honeywell LR69071 thermostat with Honeywell TH8320U1008 [ 4 Answers ]

I thought the transfer of wiring would be intuitive, but I was clearly mistaken. I have a heat pump with an aux electric furnace. Current connections are (by color) X - blue W2 - white R - red G- green O - orange Y - yellow E - brown Can anyone tell me where these should connect on the...

Honeywell Chronotherm IV Plus Honeywell Thermostat, T8624D [ 1 Answers ]

Honeywell Deluxe Programmable Multistage Thermostat, #T8624D Chronotherm IV Plus I have 2 of above thermostats and have had for about 5 years. It takes no batteries and is directly connected to a 24 volt source. Have one upstairs and one downstairs. Have noticed at times that the LCD on...

View more questions Search