Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2015, 11:58 AM
    How do you get over someone fast?
    I feel this really strong attraction towards someone and I'm losing all my time just fantasizing about him. How do you get over someone quickly? Like stop liking someone?

It feels like love, but I know it isn't, I'm only 17! Also I don't see him regularly so don't know him too well either.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2015, 04:17 PM
    You avoid contact and literally stay busy all the time!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 25, 2015, 06:56 PM
    No contact at all, go out with friends, get into sports at school, or find a hobby that will keep you busy. Go work out, go for a walk, clean the house, do your homework.

Mot of all, realize that this is a dead end street, and if it's all you can think about, that's obsession, and not good. Counseling may help as well.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2015, 10:46 PM
    Agree with the others, first there is no fast way, it takes replacing them with activities and plans. The no contact helps, unfriend from Facebook, no message, and try not to see them.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 26, 2015, 12:01 PM
    There is no fast way to get over someone, or stop having feelings.Those feelings fade away as quickly as the appeared when you just go about your life and keep doing your thing like you always have. Of course when you just sit and fantasize, they stick around until you change the fantasy, or find something else to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fast R&B instrumental of the 1980's fast and up beat [ 2 Answers ]

I heard an instrumental song on the raidio and it was fast and up beat, it sounded like an R&B type of song I know the song when I hear it but I never could catch the name I have been searching for it can anyone help me?

Cums fast from head, but not so fast from sex [ 15 Answers ]

I can't decide if I'm overanalyzing the situation or not. My boyfriend can usually very quickly when I give him head, but if we have sex, I feel like it takes a whole lot longer, or sometimes he doesn't even from it. I don't know if it's my fault or if he just controls it so that I can feel good,...

How fast is too fast to fall in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Met what I thought to be my soul mate 3 years ago. It was love at first site. However, our business relationship prohibited us from dating for a few years. We would see each other on occasion at company functions and spend time with each other in person or communicate via email or phone. We had...

Why does my lawnmower race fast then slow then fast etc.. [ 1 Answers ]

It sounds like its revving itself up at the start line

I eat sandwiches daily thinking it's not fast food, IS IT fast food and is it bad me? [ 6 Answers ]

Lunch is almost always homemade Ham/Turkey and cheese with lettuce, onions, etc sandwiches. The bread I use is the simple sliced sandwich bread(Sara Lee or other). Is it that bad?? I'm 30 and I do plenty of exercise and eat overall healthy

View more questions Search