Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ASKDRIFTER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2015, 09:18 AM
    Transfer contacts Microsoft office to open office
    Can I transfer my contacts from Microsoft office to open office?
    Hoping to here from you soon,and thank you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 25, 2015, 09:20 AM
    Please clarify your question.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2015, 09:22 AM
    Outlook Contacts?
    You'll have to use Thunderbird:
    https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Doc...oft_Outlook%3F

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We use Microsoft Office 2003 at our office. Our company computes the employees age, [ 15 Answers ]

We use Microsoft Office 2003 at our office. Our company computes the employees’ age, e.g. (01/01/1949) plus their starting date, e.g. (08/22/1989) to check if they are eligible for the 75 rule for retirement. Can Excel compute this with the age changing daily to keep the formula current?

Can I transfer documents from openoffice to Microsoft office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

I just purchased Microsoft office home and student 2007, I was using the free openoffice to create documents my question is can I transfer documents from openoffice to Microsoft office 2007 documents?

Unable to open any office 2003 application after downgrading fro office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys I just uninstalled office 2007 and installed office 2003, but I cannot go to outlook, it gives me an error saying something like mapi. Please assist guys:confused:

When I open my Microsoft office word this modification is not allowed [ 1 Answers ]

When I open my Microsoft office word this modification is not allowed because the selection is locked... I needhelp in this

View more questions Search