Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMitchell15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2015, 09:02 AM
    Thesis statement on teen gangs
    How is Teen Gangs effecting today's society?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 25, 2015, 09:05 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 25, 2015, 09:13 AM
    How are teen gangs affecting today's society? Well, first you have to research WHY there are teen gangs. What draws young people, especially teen males, to form gangs? What do they get out of it? Tell us what you found out. That, along with some deductive reasoning, will help you write your thesis statement.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2015, 09:23 AM
    How is Teen Gangs effecting today's society?
    Start by using correct grammar when asking the question:

How are Teen Gangs affecting today's society?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statement [ 3 Answers ]

Can you give me a thesis statement for the essay I'm writing... "what changed have you noticed I your neighborhood and how do you feel ?

Hey guys, I'm really new to this, so yeah I'm not exactly sure of how this site will help me. I have to write a research paper for my world history class. The topic I chose to write about was the rise of Napoleon Bonaparte. The thing is though, I have no idea what to write for my thesis...

I have a project due tomorrow and I don't know how to write a thesis statemnet. I have tried to asks myself a question and turn it to a question then a debate but I can't get it right. I dying for answers. Can someone help me on writing a thesis statement about comparing and contrasting? I have...

Thesis Statement [ 5 Answers ]

I need a thesis statement on zora neale hurston's their eyes were watching god With 3 controls and a theme the paper in on the critism of the book just the theme and three controls would be great

Thesis Statement [ 2 Answers ]

I need help creating a thesis statement. I'm writing a paper on Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries. Can you help me write a thesis statement?

View more questions Search