Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kerrymcp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2015, 02:05 AM
    Spirit in room
    This is going to sound crazy but last night I was woken by my boyfriend screaming. I sat up and turned to him and he started pointing and shouting "behind you". I thought he was asleep and having a nightmare so tried to calm him down but he swears he was awake and seen a lady stood behind me staring at him. He says she was wearing white, had long black hair and had white eyes, but was just smiling at him and then floated out the room after 3-4 minutes of him screaming! All day I haven't believed him and have been trying to calm him down, tell him it was a nightmare etc. but tonight, I've just asked the guy who used to stay in our room (we are in staff accommodation in hotel) and he said that his girlfriend seen the same thing. What does this mean?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2015, 02:39 AM
    Assuming it was really not a nightmare, it was a spirit of some type, that appears to be attached to the room.

If it was seen by others in same place. It also appears to be harmless since it has not tried to do any harm to anyone.

I would say it is time to demand a new room.

Assuming it was really not a nightmare, it was a spirit of some type, that appears to be attached to the room.

If it was seen by others in same place. It also appears to be harmless since it has not tried to do any harm to anyone.

I would say it is time to demand a new room.
    Kerrymcp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2015, 03:08 AM
    As far as I'm aware guests have made a lot of comments about a spirit in the older part of the hotel. Also a woman! But never in the new part ( where we are) apart from my boyfriend and the girl that stayed in the room before. I've always been very skeptical with these things, but now I'm not sure. We slept with lights and TV on last night.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 26, 2015, 07:47 AM
    Something very likely happened to a woman there, traumatic death or event, etc...
    If it has been seen in other parts of the grounds I'm not sure swapping rooms would help. I'd suggest next time it makes an appearance to tell it that it has no business with and for it to leave.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2015, 11:51 AM
    It may just be this lady is searching for someone/something that is no longer there or maybe she was a resident at some point in her life and was happy there and simply just paid a visit.
    She clearly wanted to be seen maybe you should speak to her being that there are two of you there or try some sort of communication... I know that's a tall order but think of her as just moving next door and not as a spirit... just a thought

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I may have a spirit or ghost in my room. [ 6 Answers ]

No 1 has access to my room but me. My posters ave been ripped off the wall. My heater is on but no heat. The corner of the room has a cool feel to it. My hair clips keep jumping out of the pot. My laptop is typing on its own. I have been told that I have some powers but am not sure what they are. I...

Is there a Bad or Evil Spirit in my Grandaughter's Room? [ 2 Answers ]

My Grandaughter is 21 months and every night in the middle of the night she wakes up screaming scared really bad. I'm really worried about her this has become an every night thing for her. This only happens in the Bedroom that her my daughter and my son- in law share. If my Grandaughter falls...

I think there is some ghost or spirit in my room [ 3 Answers ]

Lately things have been happening to me, like a lighter went missing, doors have been opening and closing, and I used to play the ouija board with my friends when they came over. I'm pretty sure I closed the ouija board properly, but could this have something to do with what's been going on at my...

When I'm in my room the air is thicker,something touched my leg is there a spirit [ 2 Answers ]

I felt something put pressure on the back of my leg while I was sleeping.do you think it was a ghost or spirit

Is there a spirit in my son's room? [ 4 Answers ]

My son started freaking out the other night (he's 12) telling me that he did not want to sleep in his room, because "things" have been happening. I asked him what type of things. He told me that he's been hearing footsteps in his room, and that four times he has seen a man sitting on the floor in...

View more questions Search