Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2015, 02:56 PM
    Uninstalling Driver'sUpdate
    How do I get rid of Driver'sUpdate by Slimware Utilities. When I go to the Control Panel and tried to uninstall it, it won't take me to the uninstall process, just install process. Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 24, 2015, 06:03 PM
    Do you have any anti malware programs or antivirus? Try running those first to see if they will stop it from running. It would be best to do this in "safe mode" and not connected to the internet.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2015, 04:12 AM
    In addition to cdad's suggestions, you might download and try Revo Uninstaller. This has a thorough uninstall feature that should get rid of it.

Good luck,
    WallyH
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Apr 1, 2015, 06:47 PM
    I have seen this before myself, but in my case the uninstall option followed the install option. You run the uninstall from control panel or from the uninstall.exe in its directory. When the install option comes up you accept and the next screen will say something like " X is already installed do you wish to" and then they give you options like repair, uninstall, update or similar. That may not be the case, but it's worth a try. It's kind of a sneaky way to get people not familiar with the tricks of a few less reputable providers to keep their software.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver Magic -- Auto Driver Updater [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a software program from Symplis it SymplisIT Corporation - Downloads & Updates I installed program, updated with version 1.1.1 update ---It appeared to install correctly, And update was successfully. The problem is an error message when I launch it... ( ERROR : RUN TIME ERROR...

I need to remove the inside driver panel to replace the driver window switch 2003 exp [ 0 Answers ]

Want to remove the inside driver panel to replace window power switch on for 2003 explorer xlt

I need driver for toshiba l100 model audio driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have laptop and I need driver for it model no satellite l100 audio driver

View more questions Search