Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ram6055 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2015, 08:12 AM
    Oas eligability age
    I'm trying to get info on oas and the eligibility age , online gov. ca , says 65 , a few people I know have told me 60 years old , I really true answer as I am approaching 60 , thanks len
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2015, 08:18 AM
    If you are still working you can always contact you HR department, they often have that information at hand.

OAS is a federal program not provincial, you can get more info here: Old Age Security pension - Service Canada

Here is the information for those 60-65: Allowance for people aged 60 to 64 - Service Canada

If you want to meet someone face to face then finding a Service Canada location is the way to go: Find a Service Canada Office

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will OAS charge violate my DUI probaTION? [ 2 Answers ]

I am on probation for 1st DUI, 1 year, eligible for term after 6 months. Have completed everything, appointment Friday to show prroof and term probation. Yesterday I was arrested for Driving after suspension with knowledge, 1st offense. Will I be arrested when I go to reort on Friday?

I am of an age between 10 and 100 when I write my age in hexadecimal base 16 the digi [ 2 Answers ]

I am of an age between 10 and 100 I noticed that when I write my age in hexadecimal base 16 the digits are in the reverse order of my age in decimal base 10 how old am I

German Passport Eligability? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My question is concerning my eligability to receive a German passport. My Grandfather and Grandmother are both German citizens. My father moved to the United States in the 1960, married my mom, an American, in 1967 and became an American citizen in 1970. My brother was born in 1967 and I...

View more questions Search