Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgurzenda Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2015, 07:34 AM
    I'm searching for a recipe that my mother made in the 1970's using frozen veal pattie
    I'm searching for a recipe that my mother made in the 1970's using frozen veal patties that had a brown (tomato?) gravy but was topped with (homemade?) herb cheese biscuits that was baked in the oven. She said she got the recipe from the box the veal came in. Can you find me this recipe? It's one of the few things she made that I liked and I would like to make it myself. Thanks.
    kgurzenda Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2015, 07:06 AM
    I found it on my own. It's called Italian veal cheese pie and I'm looking forward to making it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A recipe for home made bee attractant [ 0 Answers ]

I am to set up bee hives in a school farm in Ghana, but commercial bee attractants are not available. What simple home made recipe can enable me attract bees to the hives?

Looking for a white chocolate bar recipe made with sweetened condensed milk [ 0 Answers ]

I have looked all over Google and can't find a recipe for white chocolate, for making homemade candies and stuff...

What is the name of 1970's television movie about teen mother? [ 0 Answers ]

I just remember the scene in which the mom shakes the baby and yells "Say Mama!"

Name that Anime! Made between 1970-1990 [ 0 Answers ]

This description is a lttle lengthy but I have to explain to better help you to inturn.. help me lol please read and give help others may be looking for this movie also or those who may want to watch it after they read. Ive been trying to find this anime ever sense my young brain was warped by...

View more questions Search