Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julduffy221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2015, 10:35 PM
    Industrial Bar Bruising
    I got my industrial bar pierced for my graduation present to myself about 8 months ago. I am noticing some bruising around the bottom hole of my industrial bar. Is this normal? I have never had bruising before but it still sometimes painful to sleep on. Any suggestions?
    kittymolly123 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2015, 11:34 PM
    It is completely normal. It usually happens it you bump it somehow and it hurts a little. It happened with my belly button piercing but it went away eventually.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is an armour for industrial cables and what is an core in the industrial cable [ 2 Answers ]

Differentiate between an armour and a core

Band plays in a bar/club and the lead singer is singing to a girl in the bar [ 0 Answers ]

Band plays in a bar/club and the lead singer is singing to a girl in the bar

Where can I get a industrial bar ear piercing in Ohio? [ 2 Answers ]

Also how old do you have to be because I'm 14 and I really want one and my mom said I could get one

Where can I get a industrial bar ear piercing in Ohio? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom said I could get one so I just need to know where to get one.

Add Equipment ground bar or remove cross-bar b/w neutrals? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a GE main breaker load center box in a separate building. It did not come w/ an equipment ground bar. Is it OK to: 1. Remove the cross bar and ground left side neutral to box w/ supplied screw. 2. Attach supplied lug to left side bar and 1/0 ground from SER cable, then all ground...

View more questions Search