Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnsontatum Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2015, 05:40 PM
    Ouch
    Painful sex, second period this month, HUGE blood clots, extreme cramps, swollen and tender breasts. Please help!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2015, 07:39 PM
    Visit your OB/GYN. Do not rely on internet answers for something like this.
    johnsontatum Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2015, 07:45 AM
    My insurance begins on April 1st. I'll be going then, but I'm just nervous and hoping someone has dealt with similar symptoms
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 24, 2015, 08:31 AM
    Has there been any oddness to your cycle? Taken anything new or different, i.e. Plan B or other emergency contraceptive? How was the sex painful? Rough? No lube? What contraceptive measures are you taking? Need more details.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2015, 08:35 AM
    I can understand the stress, and worry of not knowing exactly what's happening with your body, and the pain, but many women experience these same issues quite often and you can browse this forum for proof of that. Relax as waiting is the hard part, but you will get some answers to your questions in a week or so.

Were you a virgin when you had this painful sex? Were you on birth control? How old are you and is this your first time with having painful sex, or has it happened before? I know it's hard right now, but no need to be stressed too much before you get facts from your health care professional.

Sorry if my questions are personal, but its VERY IMPORTANT to be 100% honest with your doctor, especially if this is your FIRST visit.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 24, 2015, 09:02 AM
    Yes, it happens to plenty of women.

You have to try to realize how little you have told us. You can't go online with some symptoms and no background. We don't even know if this was a miscarriage or not!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 24, 2015, 10:41 AM
    How MUCH blood? Are you soaking through a pad every hour or less? If so, you need to get to the doctor NOW, insurance or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ouch [ 6 Answers ]

This may be TMI but I just got done having sex with my husband and after I went to the bathroom and it burned so bad during urination. It seems to be really red down there.

Ouch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a really bad shooting sort of pain going on in my mouth.. I have used clove oil all the pain killers you can think of. Salt water everything even the bread. Nothing.. I have dentist tomorrow but haven't slept in four days with this need help.!

Ouch [ 1 Answers ]

I found a straight pin size bump in the vaginal area about 9 months ago, It now is about the size of an eraser if not bigger what could it be is it serious

Rib out. Ouch! [ 0 Answers ]

Hello... I went to the chiropractor today, and he said I had a rib out. He was unable to get it put back into place today, so I have to try again in a WEEK..? Does anyone know how to make the pain go away?

Ouch! [ 4 Answers ]

HEY well my right side is hurting badly it feels in a knot what is causeing it I need help?

View more questions Search