Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilisilly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2015, 12:29 AM
    Gold Stamp "ITALI"
    Hi everyone,

I recently bought a ring that I was told was originally from Italy. However, the stamp on the inside of the band reads "ITALI", which has baffled both me and my valuer. I've been looking all over the web and cannot find a similar hallmark or reason for it to be stamped this way.
    Does anyone have an answer? I would appreciate it beyond belief!
    Thanks so much,
    Lili
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 23, 2015, 10:02 AM
    There are listings on ebay using ITALI, generally from Italian sellers.

Omnia by Oro92 18K Two-Tone Gold Concentric Circle Leaf Pendant New Italy Itali

Your 'valuer' should have known this, I think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gold ring makers mark stamp symbol [ 0 Answers ]

I have a small gold ring with a cross cut out of it and on the inside of this ring is a very tiny symbol stamp of 3 candles above a 14K marking... wondering if anyone knows who the maker would be

Hob who and what does this stamp mean on this sterling silver and 14k gold brooch [ 0 Answers ]

I inherited a brooch that is very, very ornate and have spent ten hours trying to find anything like it on the web, completely unsuccessfully. It appears that it may be mexican as that is what comes up under hob, but this piece does not look mexican. It is very, very ornate and has hanging pieces...

Gold stamp 417 and silver stamp 925 [ 2 Answers ]

On gold, what does the stamp 417 mean and on silver what does a 925 mean?

6101/158 as/?o item is a small gold snuff or stamp box [ 0 Answers ]

The box is about 1 inch square it is either a old stamp or snuff box on the bottom of it there is a etching 6101/158 and below thatis the letters as aline and below that is a square with diagonal line through itand a o

If my gold ring has a stamp saying 18 K [ 2 Answers ]

If my gold ring has a stamp inside it saying 18K with an A inside a circle Why would I be told from a jeweler that it wasn't real gold? Should I just take his word for it or get a second opinion? Don't want to drive all over town

View more questions Search