Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AioCleaning Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2015, 11:10 AM
    Post Construction Clean 251,000 sqft.
    We have been asked to bid on a 251,000 sqft. Commercial Building in the Houston area. The building is brand new and construction is just wrapping up clean will include all floors,restrooms,stairwells and elevators.

Anyone know what the going rate per sqft. Is in the Houston area?

Thank you!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 21, 2015, 11:39 AM
    Nope. YOU have to make lists of dumpster and haul away prices, permits, etc. Then walk through, asking yourself what 100 x 100 will take, what more labor intensive rooms like restrooms will take, and multiplying by 2510. Then add ~ 25% for the unforeseen. Window cleaning? Wall dust? This is what separates the one who survives from the one who doesn't. I'm sure you have estimated before and know it's work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Federal Government post construction clean-up contract to bid on 27,000 sf [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Federal Government post construction clean-up contract that is 27,000 sf that I need to bid on in Maryland. I need to know what is the going rate per square foot?

How much should I charge to clean a 2 level 20,000 sqft car dealership ? [ 0 Answers ]

I would need to perform these duties. Vacuum,moping,wipe desk,empty trash,spot clean windows,dust, 17 offices. 2 customer restrooms, 2 employee restrooms and a locker room. Business office: 5 offices and training office. Customer lounge,kids room, café area. And a show room. Cleaning...

What is the going price per sqft in Texas for new construction clean up? [ 1 Answers ]

Starting a new business and having a hard time finding any information on how to bid jobs. We already have our business license, insurance and bond and are ready to go. We are located in Dallas TX. Thank you, P and L Cleaning

What is the going price per sqft of house new construction clean up inside only [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the bidding price for new construction cleanup on houses. This is for Michigan. This is just the inside not including ductwork. Includes everything else. I here a lot of prices from everywhere else and it just seems to low. Please help and give me and idea of what contractors...

What is the price per sqft to clean new construction home in Michigan [ 1 Answers ]

What is the price per sqft to clean new construction home in Michigan.

View more questions Search