Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KristenK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2015, 10:08 AM
    In Need of Help for a Mobile Home Furnace-Beckett AFG
    My furnace has been re-igniting itself during its cycle for three weeks. Blower comes on, then it clickz/ignites 4-5 times before shutting down. Replaced the cad cell, transformer, primary relay unit, motor, pump, nozzle, firewheel... nothing fixed the issue, running out of money on service calls and not confident in tech.. please help!
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2015, 10:26 AM
    I'm not exactly clear on what is happening. When you say "blower comes on", do you mean the burner motor or the main circulating fan?

How long is it between these 4-5 ignition cycles?
    How long, start to finish, from when the burner first starts until it shuts down?
    A short video would be a big help if you can make one, post it on you tube or similar site, & provide a link here.

You don't have a tech. You have a parts changer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restart a Beckett Mobile Home Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

How do you restart a Beckett Mobile Home Furnace model#AF16with the 16 second lockout feature

Bryant oil furnace (#369AAN) with Beckett AFG oil burner [ 1 Answers ]

I was curious as to if anyone can tell me anything about the above product(s). Reason being is because I had no choice in which new high-efficiency furnace would be installed. I have a home warranty through AHS (which is horrible) and this is the product that was installed. Is Bryant as good as...

Beckett miller mobile home furnaces [ 1 Answers ]

Will not fire while running, clogs knozzle with soot,

Beckett AFG Series furnace [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Beckett furnace and ran out f fuel in my tank. The line from the tank supplies the water heater and furnace. The hot water heater works fine but the heater will not start due to the heater does not bleed. I have cleaned all of the parts but I cannot get the fuel to get sucked into the...

Beckett Model A15 on my Miller Mobile Home Kerosene Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

The original nozzle reads: .60 (gal/min) and 80 B (degrees). Can I use a .65 and 80ES nozzle on my kerosene fueld Miller Mobile Home Furnace?

View more questions Search