Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandon357611 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2015, 03:50 PM
    I cant remember the horror movie
    All I remember is a few scenes like 2 kids explored a town that was once underwater and found a man chained up with a bag on his head they freed him and the first thing he did was pull back one of the kids faces and drank the blood off his scalp. Then it was like 10 years later and the town was underwater again I think but that's all I really remember.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 20, 2015, 05:02 PM
    Beneath Still Waters (2005)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know this old horror movie I can't find or remember the name of? [ 0 Answers ]

A man sneaks up behind a woman and picks her up, turns her upside down and bangs her head on the floor. He then rolls her up in a rug and drowns her in a bathtub while holding a mirror in front of her face.

Horror movie I can't remember [ 1 Answers ]

Well a week ago I saw a horror movie but I can't remember the title... It was about a family who were rich and both members had jobs so the woman started to look for nannies and she had found one but she was allergic to dogs so when a guy/gardener came and asked if he can be the nanny they thought...

I am trying to remember a horror movie.. please help! [ 5 Answers ]

A few years, a lot of years back I woke up with the TV on and this horror/thriller movie was on, all I remember is a lady that had bodies of babies buried at the edge of her yard, she would be pregnant and then there was no baby, eventually I remember them finding the babies corpses and they still...

I cannot remember the name of this horror movie? [ 3 Answers ]

All I can remember is it is about a family hat moves into a house then tis green ghost that looks like the bad guy from halloween town before you find out it is the mayor except he's more greener and has a green cloak and he is really ugly and that might not be rght but the I think the ghost was...

I'm trying to remember a horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is kathleen, I know its made it the 1900's. Its about 3 demons and 3 chicks. The chick don't know they are demons. And they are dating and what not else. But the big part of the movie I remember is one of the demons was tossing playing at some chick and they were sticking into her and...

View more questions Search