Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdaffeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2015, 09:43 AM
    Statistics
    The mean and standard deviation was 38% +- 4%. What's the mode is the distribution was exactly normal?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 20, 2015, 01:20 PM
    We only HELP after you show us what you TRIED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

A poll showed that 61% of americans say they believe that life exists in the galaxy. What is the probability of randomly selecting someone not having that belief?

How to do statistics [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone discuss to me what is statistics so that I'm going to have an idea of what is statistics is all about.. please? Thanks :)

Statistics help please! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am doing a project on count data using SPSS software. I have analysed the number of calls to a call centre over a 18 month period. It is clear that January shows the highest number of calls. I applied the one way anova test and it showed that there was a significant difference between...

Statistics [ 0 Answers ]

The MBA department is concerned that dual degree students may be receiving lower grades than the regular MBA students. Two independent random samples have been selected 350 observations from population 1 (dual degree students) and 310 from population 2 (MBA students). The sample means obtained are...

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

An auto assoc reports that the average time it takes to respond to an emergency call is 25 minutes. Assume the variable is approx normally distributed and the standard deviation is 4.5 minutes. If 95 calls are randomly selected, approx how many will be responded to in less than 24 minutes?

View more questions Search