Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rngsalt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2015, 04:06 AM
    Hole on penis shaft, white stuff inside?
    A few days ago a red swollen bump appeared on my penile shaft. It gradually got bigger and seems to have burst overnight. Now there is a slight hole there, and I can see two pieces of something white in there. Is this something I should be worried about?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2015, 05:25 AM
    If this was me, yes, I would have went to see my doctor by now.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 20, 2015, 06:02 AM
    Meanwhile, keep it CLEAN with mild soap and water and rinse well! It could be pus in a large pimple/boil/bug bite, but the real problem is that you need to keep bacteria out.
    Those of us here who have had cellulitis from infection getting under the skin (in my case, a bug bite that looked like a volcano), can tell you that if we had washed it right away and kept it clean and covered with a antibiotic cream and a bandaid, might not have developed an infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump, inside lower penis shaft [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lump at the base of my penis, it is not a pustule, but a Mardi mass inside? What could I be dealing with

Why does greenish white stuff come out of my tongue ring hole ? [ 1 Answers ]

So I got My tongue pierced about 4 days ago and I have a white cirlce around where the ball is sitting I was wondering if this is normal or is this an infection,oh and where the bar comes out of my tongue there is like a whitish substance that will come out of my mouth from time to time and was...

A hole near the base of my penis on the shaft [ 1 Answers ]

I just noticed that I have a small hole on the base of my penis it doesn't hurt but it is bleeding a tiny bit. What could it be? I am 16 years old and I have never had this problem before

Painless tiny white dots on shaft of penis. [ 3 Answers ]

Im 19 years old and have been with the same girl for 2 years now. I was only with someone else one time that I did not know and we only kissed for a while, and that was about 4 months ago. These white bumps are painless and I just noticed them yesterday. Im concerned and freaking out as many men...

View more questions Search