Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2015, 09:08 PM
    Diversion and US entery
    Hi There,I was charged with shoplifting a bag (260$) and went through the diversion and case withdrawn (1 month ago).

Since the case withdrawn (no conviction), Do I have any problem for traveling to US? If so, what should I so? If not, how long should I wait?

Thanks,

Check out some similar questions!

General entery [ 1 Answers ]

How do I add this to the general entry? Sold goods for cash,$1,200. Hawkeyes cost of these goods was $700?

Diversion [ 1 Answers ]

It has been almost 2 years since I have been arrested for my felony charge. I was arrested for Non person Burglary, Theft and MIP(long story) and it was my first offense. I was offered a pre-trail diversion program and accepted. I have since then completed everything on that and have finished...

How I pass a journal entery for opening stock at the beginning of year [ 2 Answers ]

Spose we purchased some goods amounting to $1,000 for resale purpose, and we sale out the $800 from these goods, now we have $200 goods in stock at the end of a fiscal year. What entery we will pass for these $200 goods.

Accrual Journal Entery [ 1 Answers ]

If a business sends bill prior to service rendered what will be the entry e.g. If Abc Service company sends bill on 9 march 2008 for first half of the month to a customer what will be the Journal Entry. Regards,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.