Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ussailor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2015, 04:02 PM
    Could it be related to the yeast infections?
    For a few weeks now I've been having this weird feeling near my /hole I pee out of towards the end of my urination. It does not hurt, burn, or itch its just more uncomfortable. It's a weird feeling, like a sensation almost. I have googled it a lot and there seems to be many people with the same symptom, but no one has been given an answer yet. I have chronic yeast infections and have begun using Monistat to help it. Could it be related to the yeast infections? I haven't started having till just a few weeks ago. I thought it could be a UTI but it came out negative when I went to get tested for it. Just scared cause it has never happen before and no one seems to have an answer for it. Please help asap!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 19, 2015, 04:04 PM
    This is something that needs to be diagnosed, in person, by your doctor. It is impossible and foolish to attempt to diagnose online.
    ussailor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2015, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    This is something that needs to be diagnosed, in person, by your doctor. It is impossible and foolish to attempt to diagnose online.
    I am seeing a doctor on Monday, the doctors on my naval base aren't the best that's why I am trying to see what others have to say about it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 19, 2015, 04:22 PM
    Realize that we can only guess. There are no doctors on this site, and even if there were, none of them would attempt to diagnose without tests being done.

You say you have chronic yeast infections. What do you consider chronic? If it's constant, back to back, one a month, or worse, than obviously the monistat isn't working well. I'd ask for something doctor prescribed the next time. I'd also look into changing your diet and what you use to clean yourself with if this is a constant issue. But that really depends on what you consider chronic. To me that means multiple infections a year, even monthly. So I'd really like to know what you consider to be chronic.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 19, 2015, 05:05 PM
    Alty has a good point re cleaning. The distance between the anus and urethra (your pee hole) is less the. 4 cm, not very much room and we women have to be diligent regarding how we clean (when we pee always wipe up to the front) not rub back and front or you are getting dangerous fecal matter near the urethra, therefore causing bacteria to enter where IT can cause problems. Always use a clean piece of toilet paper !

Think about it because I am constantly having to drum this into the heads of older women who think they can just rub away down there and stay out of trouble !
    Expert

Mar 19, 2015, 05:08 PM
    Always wipe front to back.
    Pets Expert

Mar 19, 2015, 05:14 PM
    I wasn't actually thinking about the way she wipes. I was more thinking about the use of douche, or not eating enough yogurt or other foods that naturally balance the yeast her body produces. Soaps can be a hazard too, too many women wash that area a bit too thoroughly with scented soaps that can cause issues.

The vagina doesn't need help regulating itself, it's a self cleaning oven. When you add unnatural things like douche, harsh soaps, chlorine, you name it, then you get infections.

It would be wonderful it the OP responded and told us what she considers to be chronic yeast infections. If meds aren't working than maybe it's a diet issue, or an issue with the products she's using.
    Expert

Mar 19, 2015, 05:21 PM
    To add... When a woman has chronic yeast infections it is imperative that she wear cotton underwear, avoid tight clothing and no nylon pantyhose.
    Pets Expert

Mar 19, 2015, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    To add... When a woman has chronic yeast infections it is imperative that she wear cotton underwear, avoid tight clothing and no nylon pantyhose.
    Had to spread the rep, but I totally agree. Forgot to add that, didn't even think about it until you mentioned it, but I agree, that's imperative. :)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 20, 2015, 01:36 PM
    If you are having sex with a man, you and your partner could be passing yeast back and forth. Men don't always show any symptoms. He would have to be treated too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeast infections [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dating my fiancé for 8 months. In 8 months she has had three yeast infection, before me she had only one in her whole life. Is it possible it could be me? Why she is getting the yeast infection?

Yeast infections? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay.. im14 and I don't have itching or burning of urination, but I have a white/ yellow discharge.. I'm pritty shure it's a yeast infection.. but the problem is how do I tell me mom? I'm really skared.. I don't want to go to the doctor I have a male doc. And he freaks me out.. my mom has tried to...

Yeast Infections [ 1 Answers ]

How do women get yeast infections?

Yeast infections [ 1 Answers ]

Can schederma cream be used to treat yeast infections

Yeast infections [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get a yeast infection, what are some ways of preventing it, and can condoms cause a yeast infection?

View more questions Search