Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasan41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2015, 12:07 PM
    Cold water not running in bathroom
    The cold water in kitchen is running perfectly but I don't have any cold water in my bathroom shower, bath and the sink. What do I do ?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2015, 01:42 PM
    Is any plumbing work done lately?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 20, 2015, 02:48 PM
    If you have cold water. Toilet then you have cold water in your bathrooms.

Water are over our Faragher Are there any shut off valve on the main supplies? Can you furnish more information? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well water running light brown. Running cold water for 15 min. helped a little. [ 3 Answers ]

All my taps are running light brown. I have well water. I ran the cold water for 15 minutes and that helped a little. What should I do?

No cold water running out of bathroom two handled faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Need some help. My parents have a basic(no name brand & what came with the mobile home 10 yrs ago) two-handle tub/shower faucet in their master bath. I tried the sink and both the hot and cold works for that. The problem is that only the hot water works in the bathroom tub. There's absolutely NO...

No cold water running out of single lever bathroom faucet [ 3 Answers ]

Tonight, while my wife was running the water in our bathroom faucet, the cold water instantly shut off - almost like a switch - there was not drop in pressure or any noticeable change before it shut off. I turned off the cold water to the faucet and turned it back on and the same thing happened....

Dripping in wall after running cold water in bathroom only [ 8 Answers ]

After I run the cold water in the shower, toilet & bathroom there is a dripping sound.. in the wall... this last for a little while and disappears... Does not happen when I run the cold water in any other part of the house.

No running COLD water upstairs in bathroom sink/bath [ 1 Answers ]

I have NO cold running water coming out of bathroom taps . The hot is running fine. This just happened all of a sudden with no cause I can think of. I have both cold and hot water downstairs running fine. The bathroom is upstairs. Can you help me Thanks .

View more questions Search