Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aubol77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2015, 11:17 PM
    Help in identifying these 3 items
    I have yet to find anyone who can identify what these are and an approximate age. These were all found in Washington Sate, the claw looking one was found in a lagoon on Whidbey Island which is one of the San Juan Islands. The shell/rock was found at Long Beach on the coast of Washington and the small rock with swirls was found in a river in Cowlitz County. Any help with identifying these will be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2015, 11:08 AM
    They are fossils of shells, a claw? and another apparent shell mass. See the attached link.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...88528373,d.cWc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to determine Net income, discontinued items, extraordinary items [ 0 Answers ]

Sales revenue 300,000 Loss on sale of investments 22,000 Interest revenue 4,000 Loss from flood damage (unusual and infrequent) 50,000 Cost of goods sold 160,000 General and administrative expenses 40,000 Restructuring costs 50,000 ...

What are these items [ 0 Answers ]

Hi again, I'm wondering if anyone out there can tell me the purpose of my two objects The brass item is approx 8.5cm x 6.5cm, and hinged on one side with a swivel clip on the other It opens up to reveal two semi-circular hollows one of which has a 5mm high serrated or zig zag band around...

Two items [ 4 Answers ]

Why are most receptacle outlets rated at 1 amp when calculating loads? "Pf" (Power Factor) Why do need to know that when planing the calculated load on some branch circuits?

Personal items [ 2 Answers ]

What personal items are exempt from judgements?

View more questions Search