Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niceguy2021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2015, 10:42 PM
    Irritation issue
    I'm having irritation on the penis area , not circum. Any nurses please help
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2015, 11:02 AM
    Could be a lot of things or just irritation. Visit to a Dr. would ease your concerns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal irritation [ 0 Answers ]

I have had vaginal irritation for most days over the last 3 months! I am about to go crazy and need help. It started after having sex multiple times. (We want to get pregnant). I tried difflucan and flagyl in case it was a yeast or bacterial infection. I finally went to the gyn who did cultures,...

Irritation in my penis [ 3 Answers ]

Two weekends ago I have protected sex both times and I started to have irritation in my penis couple days later. I had back pains and stomach pains. I was treated for an UTI after the treatment I'm still having irritation at the tip of my penis . What could it be?

Irritation or Std? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so, I shave my pubic hair, and the other day I decided to shave like everything down there (its just some weird hair phobia I have) Anyway, I accidentally nicked myself right by my (sorry I don't know correct terms) vagina hole, and it is swollen, I have been monitoring it and it is getting...

Skin Irritation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I noticed that I have flaky skin on my scrotum, coloured yellow. It also has an odour and the shaft of my penis is covered in small white dots (on the skin, not under) What is going on?

View more questions Search