Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aimeeColl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2015, 02:56 PM
    Passport Country of Issue
    I don't have a passport but on a CRB check the questions asked is
    Passport Country of Issue*

It wont let me go no further than this now

I have just paid £90 to have this form sent to me and sent to my employer within a time given and i can't seem to find what I'm meant to put in this bit!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 18, 2015, 03:18 PM
    The answer is clearly N/A.
    What's the check for ?

BTW CRB have ceased to exist in the UK replaced by Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refugee travel document vs home country passport [ 0 Answers ]

Does an asylee have to use his (US issued) refugee travel document to apply for a visa when travelling abroad or he can use his home country passport if he has a valid passport? In case he has to use his home country passport (e.g. the destination country doesn't issue visa on a refugee travel...

Movie-2 women trapped in another country(no passport and held as prisoners). [ 2 Answers ]

I believe they got scandled by this guy they hooked up with and somehow when they woke up the next morning... they were in jail.

Passport Renewal Issue. [ 4 Answers ]

I am from India living in US for last eight years I have not yet taken US citizenship and have a green card. When I submitted my passport for renewal the Indian consulate wants me to get a letter from the local government showning that I am not a US citizen. Where and how do I get such letter or...

Applying for Portuguese Passport outside my Home country [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all My father is a Portuguese national I am living with him in uk for 2 yrs More plan to live here only Can I apply my Portuguese passport in uk consulate? rai72

View more questions Search