Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    710standard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2015, 02:12 PM
    Looking for Metal video of little red riding hood entering a bar of demons then kills
    It's a music video. Death metal genera. A girl in a red riding hood, with her face covered is walking through the woods. She comes to a tavern and enters it, finding demons all around. She orders a drink and ends up killing all the demons in the bar at the end.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the music video where one girl kills various guys and stitches them together? [ 0 Answers ]

There was a music video I saw of a girl killing several guys, then at the end she stitches various body parts together and walks off with the "zombie guy".

Red spots on my hood. [ 0 Answers ]

I just looked at myself. And I have red spots on my hood The don't itch, and they are not bumps. Could it just be from a UTI?

Antique Hand Puppets - Set of 5 Little Red Riding Hood [ 2 Answers ]

I have Antique Hand Puppets - Set of 5 Little Red Riding Hood that I am trying to find more information on and a price to that I can sell them. Picture attached. Big Bad Woolf - Hand Painted Paper Mache Head measures approx 13" around, 5 1/2" from tip of Ears to start of fabric at neck,...

Demons entering the mind, astral projection, [ 2 Answers ]

OK, my name is joseph, **** email removed for their protectoin **FC***** I've encounted demons recently and a hunter, I have a few friends who astral project and etc, knowing more than I and deeply into it, he tought me a few things, so ui know some but not much, he also entered my mind taking the...

Troll and little red riding hood [ 7 Answers ]

Here's a fun little problem if anyine would like to have a go. It's not too bad. Maybe you've seen it before, if so, maybe those who haven't will find it fun. "Little Red Riding Hood is walking to her grandmother's house. She crosses a bridge and a troll tells her to pay 1/2 of all her...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.