Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    don gunderson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2015, 01:05 PM
    Carrier heating and air condition units model # 58PAV045-08 wiring to thermostat
    Heater only blows cold air
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2015, 04:36 PM
    Is it blinking a code?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier - Model 28RDS030000 Central air/heating system not working [ 0 Answers ]

SYSTEM will not come on (air or heat). The fan will not come on and I believe the thermostat is not receiving any power. All circuit breakers have been checked and the power switch is in the "ON" position and the buss fuse is OK. Any suggestions what to check at this point? Could it be a...

Wiring a new thermostat to an old central heat and air condition system [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to wire a new Hunter "Just Right" thermostat (model#42995) to my old central heat and air conditioning system. The wires coming out of the wall are Red, Blue, White, and Green. On the heat /ac system itself, they are connected as follows: Red is connected to R Blue is connected to O...

Air condition units [ 0 Answers ]

The fan on my air condition unit is running but no cold air is coming from it

Better and cheaper air condition units [ 1 Answers ]

American Standard and Trane, which one are the better and cheaper systems? Thanks

Carrier air condition wiring [ 3 Answers ]

I have a carrier unit that is about 12 years old. We had a digital carrier thermostat when we bought the house. Well, to help save money and environment we wanted to get a programmable thermostat. We purchased a hunter 44360 from Lowe's. Upon the installation, the old thermostat had 5 wires as...

View more questions Search