Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eric304 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2015, 02:23 PM
    Does the dirty toilet water that came up in the tub affect the rest of the house?
    I had to unclog my toilet, the dirty toilet water came up in the tub... Does this affect any of the other water in the house?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 17, 2015, 03:17 PM
    No, the water supply is a separate system from the sewer system.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 17, 2015, 04:02 PM
    I agree. If you have cleared the clog you're good to go.
    Good luck Tom
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Mar 17, 2015, 04:16 PM
    Welcome back Tom.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 18, 2015, 12:14 PM
    We been missing you Tom.
    Did the water back up into the tub before, during or after you unclogged the toilet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can leaking tub faucet (shower valve) cause loss of water to rest of house? [ 2 Answers ]

Frigid temps. Woke up to leaking tub faucet (shower valve?) Lost water to house addition (kitchen/master bath). Lost hot water to old part of house but still have cold. Can get faucets to run in addition if cold water is on in old part of house, but hot is cold, cold is warm. Is tub leak the...

No water to sink, toilet or tub, getting water everywhere else in the house [ 1 Answers ]

One of our full baths is not getting any hot or cold water. It is really cold here right now,I was worried about frozen pipes, but all other water outlets work and no sign of burst pipes. Background: our house has 2.5 baths. 2 full baths on second floor and half bath on main level. The other...

No hot water pressure in tub but the rest of the house is fine [ 0 Answers ]

HELP please we replaced all of the galvanized pipes leading up from the house water tank to the bathtub with Pvc but we still have no hot water pressure I read something about a balance pressure ball in the hot water faucet or something like that I'm not sure what that is I have I have a high water...

Dirty water backing up into my tub [ 1 Answers ]

When Ever we run the upstairs shower or washing machine dirty wate backs up the drain into my downstairs shower. I am assuming I have a clog in the main but do not know how to fx it. I tried using a chemical in the downstairs shower and snaking it but neither helped the problem. Any ideas?

Our house toilet and tub are filling up with water [ 1 Answers ]

Some times toilet back up some times just water once when the washer was running the other time we are not sure what we did to cause it to over flow it was flooded our whole basment what's the best advice to deal with this

View more questions Search