Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ankithsharma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2015, 10:01 AM
    How to Get IT Projects from USA Canada and UK?
    We have a software development company in India. Currently, we have an employee strength of about 45 folks, in varied technologies - .NET, Java, PHP, HTML, UI design etc.

We did couple of projects from one of our Client Pen Groups. They outsourced 4 projects for us but, as everyone knows, if we have to grow and expand, we need find overseas clients.

Any advise? Any direction would be helpful.

Thanks
    Ankith
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Mar 17, 2015, 10:34 AM
    You're trying to get into a pretty crowded field. Having recently commisioned software work from a company based in India (a competitor of yours, I suppose), I can tell you that we found this company through internet searches followed by a sales call from their US-based rep. My suggestion is to start attending industry forums located in the market you want to get into (for example in the US) and in the industy verticals you want to concentrate in (medical, education, manufacturing, finance, or whatever), set up a US-based sales office, and start a marketing program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if someone from usa is in canada illegaly [ 8 Answers ]

If a person from the usa has crossed into canada illegaly and is caught

I want to go in canada from the USA can I? [ 1 Answers ]

I came from Europe (Italy) and I want to go in Canada from the Usa but I want to stay more then a week they take my I 94 w?if yes and I want to return in the Usa they give me another I 94 w or can I ask a I 94?:)

Immigration - USA or CANADA [ 24 Answers ]

Does anyone know, or have a good idea of what the USA will gain from giving amnesty to illegals and opening the door to major future immigration from Mexico? There definitely has to be more than just 'cheaper labor to help the farmers'. I'm wondering if there are some negotiations that might...

4 year LD USA/Canada . [ 5 Answers ]

I met my boyfriend now ex.. on icq 4 years ago we chatted for about 8 months and then he flew me to canada. We did this back and forth back and forth invested a lot into the relationship.. some my money but a lot his part cause he had a higher position at work then me.. we both have finished...

View more questions Search