Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marirod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2015, 07:42 AM
    A severe drought damages over 60% of the nations wheat. Will this cause change in sup
    A school district has just announced that because of budget cuts they must decrease the salary of substitute teachers from 85 to 75 dollars a day. What happens to the number of people willing to substitute teach? Will it cause a change in supply or a change in quantity supply?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2015, 07:46 AM
    Please explain how Wheat factors into teachers? BTW, we don't do your homework. What are your ideas regarding the topics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexual drought in steady relationship. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I've read a lot of similar posts over the last few months hoping and praying someone would be in my situation and would have found a solution. Unfortunately, every scenario is just that little different - but in relationships I figure that little is a lot. So I'm 20 and my boyfriend is...

Dream interpretion of raining after drought [ 0 Answers ]

Asalam you alaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatu hu Dear megalaciers I am traveler and I am far from my family and its winter now in our country I would like to have this dream interpretation: I saw a dream that me my father and some of his friends we are sitting in a class of our old school in...

A hardy, low maintenance, drought resistant lawn grass? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in U.S. zone 8a. I have centipede which is somewhat hardy, but it has problems with the sometimes low rainfall here. And I have a number of bare spots. There are a few hours sun for most of the yard for at least a few hours daily. During dry summer time blocks, we are on water...

View more questions Search