Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildindian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2015, 12:25 AM
    Letter for partnership in another country for tour and travels
    Hello Sir

Me and my friend has a tour and travel business and it is going good too but I want to expand my business to customers from other countries too.I would like to do business partnership with tour and travel companies from other countries so that I can cater to people coming from there.

What can be the possible format of a letter to write for partnership as I can provide the best in segment facilities and resources for the esteemed customers.I have a large database of hotels and places and required staff for the successful execution of travel needs.

I would like to become the local partner of the company which are working abroad for the foreign travelers.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2015, 02:44 AM
    It would be best, if you can personally contact the owner of the other companies. Your mail will be lucky to get to the owner, and often ignored as more advertising.

You will need to provide a service, and show how you can help reduce their cost of their direct contact with these places.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Letter to tour agence [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Sir I would like to have disscussion with you about tour agence Thank you in advance Tour manager Sona Muradian

Proposal letter for the tours and travels format send in company [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Reader, My question is for proposal letter in corporate world. I had open business of tours and travel from last few months. Later on I want to extend it for that I want to prepare a proposal letter. Kindly suggest or if any one has any format for it then kindly place on the site or...

How do I start an introduction letter to travel agencies on arranging a tour to thail [ 2 Answers ]

I need a tip on how I can properly introduce myself to travel agencies around the world to arrange a tour to thailand(Phuket)including hotel, activities... etc.. Thanks Ben

Title? Man travels across country on lawnmower to see dying brother. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there, I am new to this site and would like to try to make some friends and find out some information that is nagging me in the process. I appreciate any help in this matter. I am trying to find the title of a movie I saw a few years ago about a man that finds out that his brother is...

View more questions Search