Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Mar 16, 2015, 02:05 PM
    Dreams
    Hello friends,

I was just pondering about this. When I dream a dream, I had various kinds of dreams and which I forget usually. But there are few dreams, that I am aware of that I am dreaming it in my sleep, In my dream I am fully aware that its not real and I am just in a dream world. So, sometimes while I sleep, I dream of I am getting up. I move my legs (in a dream) and I move my body normally as if I am getting up from my bed but I am not able to get up fully or in actual then soon I realize that (that also in my dreams while I am sleeping) that I am dreaming this, its not true, that's why I am able to move my body as if I am waking up but but I am not waking up in reality. Then when I get that sense, I start moving my leg or any body part that I am able to move and shake myself out of that dream. But I am aware of everything happening even in my dream. Any thoughts people? Thanks. (instead of spirituality, it got posted on mental and emotional health)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 17, 2015, 08:17 AM
    It could be that the sleep paralysis isn't taking so you get the sensation of moving and actually moving when your dream self moves. That's the best I can do.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Mar 17, 2015, 08:44 AM
    Lol. OK. Thanks. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 0 Answers ]

What dos it means if u dream a cat?

What do my dreams mean? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been having loads of weird dreams recently, always where I am someone or something different, or pregnant. I have had many dreams where I am a man. I have been a fighter pilot in WW1 and WW2 and when I return home the women who look after me and fall in love with me are always girls that...

Dreams [ 3 Answers ]

HI wondering if you can help I'm 22weeks and my due date is may 4th 2011 and I've been having dreams for sometime. Last night was very sad I dreamed of my grandfather who has passed away 12 years ago the dream was that I was driving down the road and I seen him in the dark carrying a brown paper...

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

What do my dreams mean? [ 4 Answers ]

OK I don't really know what to put this under so I put it here I've been having trouble with sleeping because of these dreams I've been having well one is a nightmare but there always the same The nightmare is that I'm walking on a road and its sort of dark out like right before a storm and ill...

View more questions Search