Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoreguy07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2015, 12:42 PM
    Broken umberella bottom pole
    I have an offset umbrella and there is about a 3 foot pole on the base which the umbrella slides into. When I was rotating the umbrella last season the bottom pole piece twisted and sheared the metal and is damaged beyond repair. Im just looking to get another bottom pole piece. This umbrella was purchased at Cost cutters which is now out of business and had a base with two pieces of metal in a perpendicular cross on the floor. It would be a shame to throw the whole thing out because of the bottom pole but I'm afraid I might have to.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken bottom denture plate? [ 2 Answers ]

I got a full set of , same day dentures back in 2011. Up until recently they have been pretty good to me. About two weeks ago I clenched my jaw and the bottom denture plate cracked. I got home and took them out just to have the crack, and pressure used trying to ease them out made them crack in...

Broken bottom sprayer in Kenmore elite dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

How do I repair/replace the bottom sprayer arm in my Kenmore elite dishwasher? It will not re-attach.

Line voltage thermostat wiring: replace single pole with double pole [ 7 Answers ]

Greetings, Current setup: Three small rooms, each with its own 120 volt baseboard electric heat, each with a 25 year old wall mount single pole, line voltage thermostat. All 3 room heaters are on the same breaker. Current single pole thermostat connections have 3 wires: black, red and white....

How do I get the sliding doors on my pole barn from freezing at the bottom [ 0 Answers ]

We just built a pole barn with sliding doors and the melting snow and freezing rain fills up the bottom where the doors slide and has frozen them . How do we get them thawed out and prevent this from happening again?

Corian sink bottom broken out [ 1 Answers ]

I have corian counter tops in my kitchen and also a corian sink. I put a heavy object into the sink and I knocked a 4inch x 12inch piece out of the bottom. It is out of warranty. Can the piece be glued or somehow put back into place where it will hold water and look OK?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.