Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noobSaibotRetur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2015, 10:56 AM
    I want to write a program that accepts user input and then prints its average in a se
    I want to write a program that accepts user input and then prints its average in a serial way.

Suppose I enter 5. I should get result 5 first time then I input 10 then it should return the average of (5 and 10) and then I enter say 20 it should return average of (5,10 and 20) and so on.

Check out some similar questions!

Write the program that lets the user play the game [ 0 Answers ]

Write the program that lets the user play the game of rock , paper , and scissors against the computer the program should work as follows: 1.when the program begins, a random number in the range of 1 through 3 is generated . If the number is 1, then the computer has chosen rock . If the number...

How to write The GUI program that will find weighted average of four testscores [ 1 Answers ]

To write The GUI program that will find weighted average of four testscores.The four testscores and their respective weights

Qestion1:emplyee pay program, question2:average program [ 1 Answers ]

I would just like to know how to write these programs and the proper way in which to go about doing so. Question #1 In this exercise you create a program that displays an employee’s name and gross pay. a) The figure below shows the partially completed IPO chart for the payroll program....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.