Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yogeshjoshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2015, 06:49 AM
    What is the best treatment for acne and scar removal?
    I have the scar on my face, so I just want to know about the best skin treatment.
    DesertSniper84 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2015, 04:01 AM
    Green tea extract and omega 3s.. excellent for skin health. I recommend the life extension decaf green tea as they are more potent and better. Omega 3s help rebuild cells and are also good. You should also try lotion which will hydrate the scar and minimize appearance during day. Try cocoa butter at night to help remove.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne scar treatment and skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I am desperate for any answers or anyone that can help me. I'm a 29 year old dark skinned black woman who has suffered from acne since I was a teenager, which has left scarring on my face, back and chest. All I want is something that will help diminish the scars. I feel extremely depressed because...

Pimple Acne Scar [ 1 Answers ]

I always pick my pimple or bumps that I get on my face and it turns out to a acne scar or dark spot and now I have a dark circle spot on my cheek and my other cheek on my face. I want to tone the pimple spots that I picked to where it's the same color as my other skin because my skin color is light...

Scar Treatment [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a scar on my nose due to glass cut and its very visible. I used dermatix cream but was not effective. Please advice me that is there any cream that can help me to reduce the scar visibility or I will have to go for laser treatment. Best Regards

I need to know alternatives to acne scar removal and their price [ 3 Answers ]

I have been suffering wioth post acne scars and have about 600 dollars to spend on it I would want to know alternatives, creams, treatments that I can get for them thanks it would mean a great deal if you helped me out

View more questions Search