Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shronda Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2015, 07:07 PM
    Bowling alley accounts
    Hello, do anyone on here have a cleaning account at a bowling alley? I was going to make flyers targeting them and was wondering how it was cleaning.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2015, 02:11 AM
    I guess I have to ask,
    If you have never cleaned one, have no idea about what is required, why have you decided to target them? And are there a lot of them?

I will be honest, at least from the Atlanta area, most are cleaned by in house staff, where they hire teenagers and/or college students in evening hours.
    But it may be different in your area. Also will cleaning include the rest rooms, the backrooms, How often will you clean,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Alley behind houses [ 4 Answers ]

There was an old alley long time ago behind a house I live in. It was abandoned by the Borough. A house was built on part of it. The other part is now grass with large trees growing. The part of the alley where the house is not on is 15 feet wide by 100 feet long. People who have been living...

Pig alley [ 1 Answers ]

I was watching a japanese or chinese film the other day with subtitles. It was set in "pig ally" and all the people had kind of super powers. One man fought with shower rings round his wrists and some people could scream so loud. One guy pretended to be a hairdresser and cut a guys hair real bad...

On a long alley, a bowling ball slows down as it rolls. Is any horizontal force acting [ 1 Answers ]

On a long alley, a bowling ball slows down as it rolls. Is any horizontal force acting on the ball?How do you know?

What was the TV show about a guy opening a bowling alley in his home town? [ 1 Answers ]

What was the TV show a few years ago about a guy returning to his home town and running a bowling alley? Thanks.

View more questions Search