Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bnash1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2015, 10:44 AM
    Noma digital thermostat issue
    I have an oil furnace controlled by a digital thermostat it has since strangly started showing 8888 in the display and p1 and p2 plus all other icons are on and won't go away. I rest and replaced the batteries but to no avail what could be the issue?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 11, 2015, 12:20 PM
    After a reset, you must reprogram it.

NOMA THM301M User Manual (Page 8 of 8)
    t.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing noma digital thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi - I am having difficulty replacing my old thermostat with a Noma brand programmable thermostat. The old thermostat - an old manual mercury type - is connected to 5 wires labelled on the circuit board as G, R, Y, W, and 4. it looks very much like the model shown on this website: ...

How to install Noma digital thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

I bought a home with a new Carrier hi efficiency gas furnace but the old original White Rodgers theromstat. The original thermostat is the mercury switch type for both heat and cool and has 4 wires (Red, White, Green and Black). I tried to install a new Noma #52-2570-6 digital thermostat, which...

Installing Noma digital thermostat. [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to replace an old round thermostat with a new noma digital. Instructions ask to connect the R wire with the Rc wire but old thermostat only has an rh wire and r wire. Is the rh the same as the rc wire?

Noma Digital Thermostat - Display issue [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was doing the simple task of changing the batteries on my Noma digital thermostat. When I put the new batteries in the display went blank and I can't for the life of me get it to come back. Any suggestions? Scott

Noma Programmable Digital Thermostat [ 8 Answers ]

I have Honeywell mercury tilt theromometers controlling the baseboard heating in my home. I want to be able to programme the heat to turn on and off as and when it is needed and I bought some Noma Programmable Digital Thermostats to replace them. The Honeywell thermostats work well but when I...

View more questions Search