Ask
    Cataliya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2015, 06:02 AM
    How to remove acne in the face
    How to remove acne
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 10, 2015, 06:12 AM
    All depends on what kind of acne and how severe. For good advice seek the opinion of a dermatologist.
    Ashleybenet Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2016, 12:40 AM
    Regarding skin treatment, aloe vera is one of the best cures. It is quite safe for all types of skin. If your skin is sensative, you can try small amout of aloe vera first. All you need to do is trying to get some gel from this plant and rub it over your affected skin area. Do it regularly until you can see better result.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Best acne face wash [ 1 Answers ]

I use dove sensitive bar for my face and I'm still getting break outs it's really not acne just here and there pimples.. Is black soap a suggestion?

Pimples and acne scars all over my face [ 3 Answers ]

I am having pimples and scars all over my face. I am 15 years old and so frustrated. I tried so many home remedies and all. I haven't gone to see a doctor because, my mom said that those pimples will all go and it will also cost a lot. I have redness also because of my pimples. Please suggest and...

Does your face get lighter when your acne goes away? [ 1 Answers ]

I had acne for a long time and my face has got darker since then I wanted to know would my face go back to the original color if my acne goes away

Face and back acne problems? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if their is a homemade face wash that can get all makeup off and a back wash that gets rid of acne?? :confused:

Washing face with acne [ 2 Answers ]

My sister told me that washing your face with soap and your had was better then washing it with soap and a wash cloth. Is this true?

View more questions Search