Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2015, 08:05 PM
    How do you configure an HP jetdirect 200m on an hp laserjet 1300
    I bought a HP Jetdirect 200m for my HP Laserjet 1300. The jet direct is getting a 10.25.64.50 ip address. When I ping this ip it times out. This is my first dealing with a jetdirect. I need to know if this is an issue with the jet direct card, my router, and or my operating system. I am running Windows 7 Professional.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2015, 05:16 AM
    As specific as this is and this is becoming 'old' technology, I think you'd be better finding an HP support forum on the subject. At least it would be populated by more people familiar with the tech.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hp laserjet 1300 won't print multiple copies [ 3 Answers ]

When I try to print more than 1 copy of a document, doesn't matter what software I am printing from, or how many copies I tell it to print, it will only print 1 copy and I have to submit the print command repeatedly to get more than one copy. How can I fix this?

How do I connect my HP Laserjet 1300 to the usb port on netgear WNDR3400v2 [ 2 Answers ]

I want to connect my HP laserjet 1300 to my netgear WNDR3400v2 I already installed the Netgear USB control center software on my PC, but it does not detect the printer connected to the usb port on the router. I have the latest firmware update installed on the router which is v1.0.0.38. When I...

Long jump and 200m and 400m [ 1 Answers ]

This is my 2nd year doing track. I want know what are some ways to get faster like on your average speed. (meaning I want to try to get 30 on the 200m but my time I usually get 31 and 32, but I want to get better). I have another question what are some ways to eat right while during track season. ...

HP laserjet 1300 leaves marks on top left corner [ 2 Answers ]

HP laserjet 1300 The printer prints with a scratch on top left of every page. No problem with contents but leaves some stretch marks (as if it were jammed on that section only) every time. Any suggestion?

View more questions Search