Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    finessed1 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Do My Small Business Suck?
    I just started my owned home-based online gift basket business in November of 2006. While I've been monitoring my website success and have had a substantial amount of visitors, I still haven't made any sales via online. I am a quick learner and consider myself to be computer savvy, but I'm a little skeptical about my website. I put it together by myself and am wondering if it stands out or is it boring. Some say that people like sites to be simple but I still feel like something(s) are missing. Can you please check it out and let me know? I thrive off constructive criticism. Thanks.

www.made2perfection.com
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 9, 2007, 08:22 PM
    Often in gift baskets, a lot of people merely go to sites like yours and find ideas to make their own baskets, or other firms look at them and steal your ideas or get your pricing info.

A lot of gift basket sales comes from actual in person leg work, getting out and visiting realitors, mortgage closers, and many of the end users in person and selling your service,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small business [ 1 Answers ]

How can I start a smaal ready delivery concrete company in new orleans la.

Starting a small business [ 1 Answers ]

Am Interested In Starting A Small Painting Company For Myself And My Family But Am Not Sure How Or Where To Begin I Have Worked For The Same Company For A Very Long Time But It Is Time For A Change.

How to start a small business. [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a small town and my sister and I are trying to start a small business and do not know what we are really needing to do. Can someone help me find out what I need to do?

Small Collectibles Business [ 7 Answers ]

My wife has started a small biasness, selling her collection of postcards, etc. on the web. Question - what entries do I need to make for the sale of an item in the journal (I am using MS Small Business Accounting Software). For example, she sells a postcard from her personal collection for...

Small Business Bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

What Would I Need To File Business Bankruptcy And What Are The Consiquences

View more questions Search