Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josh3012 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2015, 04:24 AM
    Survey Question for current and former University students
    This is my survey. I hope I can get many response as much as I can.

What services and facilities should have for every University to increase intellectual and social development?

[I want to know how many of you are satisfied with your own university. Note that, your identity will remain anonymous. I appreciate with yours views and opinions.]
    josh3012 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2015, 04:31 AM
    I realize I post this question bit too quick. I should recheck my grammar. Sorry inconvenience.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2015, 05:10 AM
    Increase intellectual and social development

Why do you believe a university should do those? They teach knowledge and facts. Perhaps how to research, how to think of things differently. This is not really a increase of intelligence but a increase in knowledge.

Social development is something people do when they interact. While most universities have student centers, clubs, sports or other activities, Students do most social skills at the dorms and in normal life functions.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 8, 2015, 09:33 AM
    The world is changing rapidly. Schools cost much more than ever, even in relative dollars.
    My school is irrelevant - it was 50 years ago.

I see more online schools getting better and better.

What I haven't seen are schools that have no frills yet excellent professors. I think there is still value in getting away from home, and universities have traditionally been that bridge to adulthood.
    In the US, they are deeply entrenched in very expensive sports, to get donations from sports lovers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A university has 10,000 students of which 65% are male and 35% are female. If a class [ 1 Answers ]

Mean and Variance A university has 10,000 students of which 65% are male and 35% are female. If a class of 30 students is chosen at random from the university population, find the mean and variance of the number of male students

How to ask a survey question about ocd [ 3 Answers ]

I writing a research paper on OCD and need relevant survey questions. Hypothesis " Adolescence are more likley than adults to develop obsessive compulsive disorder." HELP

Commerce Students or Teachers Please Help Me... There is a question given in my boo [ 2 Answers ]

Commerce Students or Teachers Please Help Me... there is a question given in my book : Given : Stock Turnover Ratio = 5 times Stock in the end is 20000 more than that of the beginning sales(all credit) are Rs. 400000 rate of gross profit on cost is 25% current liabilities Rs. 120000 Acid...

Creating 12 Question Survey [ 1 Answers ]

Below is my prompt Below are the question directions followed by the actual question which I wrote. I am currently stuck on question 7 and could use some help.

University gifts to students - limit? [ 3 Answers ]

At our state universities, cash gifts are given to students as awards for various programs. These students are US residents. Is there a limit as to how much a student can receive per year? If they receive a total of $600 from any state agency source in a calendar year, we do issue a 1099. Just...

View more questions Search