Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Mar 8, 2015, 04:01 AM
    Eyebrow problem
    Today I went to get eyebrows done. The beautician didn't do it herself but asked her trainee to do it. I cried literally when she did, esp when she did the left eye. It often happens when the trainee does but does not pain so much when she does it herself. Is there any cause to worry?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2015, 05:06 AM
    I may worry why you allow the trainee to do it again and again, if you know it hurts more? Do you get it cheaper when the trainee does it?

Assuming everything was sterile, there should be no worry.
    Amber101 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Dec 3, 2016, 02:00 PM
    Was it waxing/ plucking or threading? It does depend on technique for each. I would always ask for the person who is already trained - especially if in pain. I used to get my brows threaded and found the trainee to over pluck. I now have no problems saying who I want especially as they are my brows and money... good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Eyebrow piercing [ 12 Answers ]

I've been thinking about getting a eyebrow piercing but I don't know were to get it done at. Do I haft to be 18 to get it done because I won't be 18 for another 53 days and I like to get it down in the next few weeks. I like to have mine done the same way a guy I know had is done when he was in...

What to do with eyebrow [ 1 Answers ]

Asalaam walaykum... I am a beautician at an all women salon. I have been doing this job for over 5 years now and just recently I discovered that threading, waxing or haircutting for women was not islamicly right. Now I don't know if this is all true but if it is I would like to know. Thank you.....

Eyebrow help [ 6 Answers ]

I have been without eyebrows for about 11 years now and I'm only 23. I got them waxed when I was 12 and I figured I would/could do a better job than the waxer so I plucked, and plucked and plucked and now I have none! Q: Will they ever grow back or am I going to have to draw them in for the...

Eyebrow pearced? [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has had there eyebrow pierced if yes: Does it hurt tell me the truth it would be a great help I really want it done I'm just to scared

View more questions Search