Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    upintheskyguy420man Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2015, 03:54 PM
    Sapphire HD 6570 flash to 6670
    I have been at this for hours now. Others have found a way to flash bios of Giga or Asus models, but the sapphire rom is not given. On Sapphire's site, a "pure DOS" .exe is available under the BIOS section. http://www.sapphiretech.com/presenta...006&lid=1&os=0

Am I to turn this in to a rom or bin file to flash it? If it were already rom or bin I'm sure I'd have figured it out by now. Any help is much appreciated. And I know that overclocking/flashing can damage my system, just to get that out of the way.
    upintheskyguy420man Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2015, 07:44 PM
    UPDATE: The card has been flashed, and now reads "Radeon 6670 in Catalyst Control Center. I use two monitors normally. LD-4258 (42' Westinghouse TV, through HDMI) and Planar PL2210W as my second video device, when I need it. I had the extended (planar) monitor disabled when the flash took place. Now I am not getting signal out of my HDMI. Instead, the (DVI) planar has become the main monitor, but doesn't work unless something is plugged in to the HDMI port also (the no-signal TV) To top it off, the main monitor (now planar, through DVI) is being displayed as "LD-4258," which is my TV, not the monitor I'm now using. Any help, any help at all, is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Using my PS3, I have deducted that the TV is not the issue, it receives HDMI through both channels.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's this song called it has chorous lyrics Sapphire Sapphire? [ 3 Answers ]

What's this song called it stars a lady in the video playing a piano and has chorous lyrics sapphire sapphire?

Sapphire X1650 Pro Video Card Installation [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install a Sapphire X1650 Pro ATI Radeon video card. I installed it in the video card slot and booted the computer up. The screen will work initially. When it goes to load the hard drive, I get the following error: Have Option ROM can not be invoke (Vendor ID:... ) DISK BOOT...

Elements in emerald, rubies, sapphire yellow, blue sapphire, carals, and jades [ 3 Answers ]

Please, what are in these elements: Emerald: Ruby: Sapphire yellow: Blue sapphire:

View more questions Search