Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burgerKingMgr Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Apr 9, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Bonding?
    Can a convicted felon (six years post) be bonded for management in a international fast food chain?
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Apr 10, 2007, 02:09 AM
    Is the fast food chain requiring that you, you specifically by name or position, give them a bond or are they furnishing a bond ? Keep in mind that businesses, especially those with multiple locations and absentee ownership, sometimes experience fidelity losses just as businesses somethimes esperience fire and other losses. Therefore they purchase insurance. Such dishonesty insurance, especially for a business covering employess at multiple locations, is usually purchased on a "blanket" basis, that is, each employee is not named specifically by name or position - just too hard to keep up with by name. So it's probably not your ability to be bonded rather it's your background that may keep you from being hired - especially if you disclose the felony conviction or if your prospective employer runs a background check on you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bonding [ 2 Answers ]

My question is: I have heard that the government will bond a felon for six months free of Charge to an empolyer does anyone know about this subject

Bank bonding [ 3 Answers ]

My son was charged with a felony when he was 20 yrs old having drugs in his possession with intent to distrtibute, however after review by the district attorney charges were dismissed and no court date was necessry. Now 2 yers later he has been hired by a bank after passing the drug test. He has...

Bonding [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to replace a 60amp meter base with a 100amp meter base with an outside disconnect. The main service breaker box is already a 100 amp. The question is, if I ground the outside disconnect and run 4 wire to the main pannel should the main pannel stay bonded like it is now?

Atoms and bonding [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP ME OUT! Hey guys, uhh so I don't really like getting help with homework but there are some questions on my science homework, and I love science, but its about atoms, and I don't really understand atoms so I am asking for some help, all right so this is 9th grade science...

View more questions Search