Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eAgLeeYe112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2015, 03:12 PM
    Marine movie
    Hello people,

Im looking for a movie I have seen a while ago.
    It starts with someone who is a marine or something like that
    But he gets fired.
    And during the movie he starts working as a security guard or something like that.
    That's all I know can someon please help me ?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 6, 2015, 03:55 PM
    Hmmm... perhaps this?
    The Marine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marine movie, name [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie. Driving me insane. It's about U.S Marines. In the beginning 1 of the marines is doing a sniper deer stalk and gets ridiulousloy close shooting targets every so often. The spotters think they have him but it's a burger wrapper. He stands up an is asked how he got...

Name of a fictional movie about a Marine on leave before he delpoys? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a movie that I've only see the trailer for. Its basically about a Marine that's about to deploy to combat and he's given leave for a couple of days to go home. The movie takes place during his leave at home. It obviously wasn't a block buster, and I can't seem to find...

Marine biology [ 1 Answers ]

21) who wrote the open sea, its natural history? 22) who was the first scientist to study the antarctic whale? 23) what is the scientific method? 24) what is deductive reasoning? 25) what is inductive reasoning?

Marine Engineering [ 1 Answers ]

1.Why gearbox fitted to medium speed marine engines?Why propeller not connected to engine directly to run at high speed? 2.How to test a egine overspeed shutdown? 3.What are the advantages and disadvantages of helical gear? 4.What are the safety devices found on a direct on line motor...

You. S. Marine [ 2 Answers ]

The train was quite crowded, so a U. S. Marine walked the entire length Looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed, Middle-aged, French woman's poodle. The war-weary Marine asked,'Ma'am, may I have that seat?' The French

View more questions Search