Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rbianchini Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Old black and white movie
    I need to find out the name of an old black and white movie of a little girl who is evil. She ends up killing a grounds keeper and a classmate because she wanted his award?
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Apr 11, 2007, 05:15 PM
    The Bad Seed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find black and white movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a movie I believe was made in the 1930's or 1940's in which a man murders an old woman and cements her into a fireplace.I remember seeing this movie only once about twenty years ago.

50's black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 50's black and white movie set in the congo, and begins with the opening scene of a man riding on a bicycle and is slain by a machete wielding attacker?

Old black and white army movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have much info about this movie but any help would be appreciated... it is a old black and white army movie all I remember is 1 character is named pruit he and his srg. Don't like each other and end up in a knife fight in the end and pruit dies wish I could remember more

Black and white energy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Black and white movie about energy (electricity) and connecting to a higher power.

An old Black & White movie, help! [ 2 Answers ]

I watched an old B & W movie about man who played a "downtrodden" individual to find out what it was like to live such a life. It was a social experiment on his part but he was really a movie director. A lady (his co-star) bought into his plight in life, initially. She bought him some coffee...

View more questions Search