Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkpanda21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2015, 09:11 AM
    Help to find this book without the title and author?
    I know very few things about this book. Only the things my boyfriend told me. I'd really appreciate help finding it. It's an older book. Sky might be in the title ... in the future there are two groups of people one lives in the plains living off the earth. the other group lives deep in the heart of a mountain. they live in This mountain underground where they are very high tech and advanced. They Fly planes in the Mountain till they get permission to fly out side but most people go crazy when they go out side. book starts out from the perspective of a man who lives in this mountain he is also a plain flyer. The other group lives of the lands like Indians in a type of plain. Sorry I don't know much about this part seeing as it's told from a different character and he hadn't mad it that far yet.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find a book but I cannot remember title or author [ 3 Answers ]

It is about a bookshop owner's daughter who is invited by a famous novelist to write a book for her. It is all very mysterious and she has to go to an old house, where the writer lives and is old and sick. It turns out to be her family history and involves strange twins and crazy parents. (The...

Find a romance book without a title or author [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a romance book I read in the 80's or early 90's. I thought that the name was devil's bayou but I cannot fnd it on the web. I think the main character was namd christina, blonde, lived either on some islands or the south.

How can I find a book without a author or title? [ 1 Answers ]

I read a historical romance about 6 years ago and can not remember the title or author. The hero in the book was named John campbell and it is set in ancient scottland. John campbell is a laird and warrior and has been hurt in battle and is staying in a cottage in the woods to heal. He finds a...

Find a book's title and author by it's introcuction [ 2 Answers ]

I do not remember the book's title nor author however, I do remember the introduction. The introduction was: "they had eatened of the poison harvest and to the dismay of the king and his men, they had all gone insane. ''partial introduction"

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.