Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Mar 3, 2015, 01:54 AM
    Cake pop maker
    Just got a Cake Pop Maker, I'd never heard of this before and thought I was buying something to make muffins in :) I think using it to make basic muffins in won't be a problem, can anyone let me know if I can make Nutella muffins in it, or will the chocolate mess it all up? I'm not an expert cake maker but willing to learn, any advise is welcome. Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2015, 07:19 AM
    Hi neelie. Yes, I just saw a picture of one, but why would you want little cupcakes ? The unit has a coated non stick finish, so should be no problem using Nutella.

Mar 3, 2015, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Hi neelie. Yes, I just saw a picture of one, but why would you want little cupcakes ? The unit has a coated non stick finish, so should be no problem using Nutella.
    Thank you tickle, you're right they are a bit small but I didn't realise until I took it out of the box, not to worry I'll just eat more :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2015, 05:41 PM
    Haha, no neelie, don't do that!

Mar 3, 2015, 11:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Haha, no neelie, don't do that!
    I'm going to make some today, will let you know how they turn out :)

Mar 4, 2015, 02:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelie View Post
    I'm going to make some today, will let you know how they turn out :)
    Well I made them... what a faff (Geordie slang translation - time spent in ineffectual activity). They did cook within 3 minutes but the cakes themselves were definitely not worth all the faffing around in preparation. When I googled it I noticed that quite a few people said they'd been given a 'cake pop maker' by a friend... now I know why, haha. This will probably go into the back of a cupboard where all the other things I bought on a whim are, next time I'll ask for your advise before buying! Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to disable the pop up message in Windows DVD maker? [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to burn a DVD disc by the Windows DVD Maker in Windows 7. After I added a file, I did not burn it but exited. Every time when I turn on the computer now, there is a pop up message that "you have files waiting to be burned to disc" in the task bar. How can I disable the pop up message...

Cake anyone? [ 1 Answers ]

Cake Wrecks ? Baby ShowerEdition - BLOG - Pregnant Chicken

Ceiling painted then pop corned. How do I remove pop corn and paint? [ 2 Answers ]

Drywall ceiling was painted, then some time later it was pop corn textured. When removing the pop corn, the paint under the pop corn is hard to scrape off. When repainting over the old paint, the old paint peals back all over the place. What can I do to get the old paint off so I can mud some of...

What does the ice maker water inlet valve have to do with the ice maker leaking? [ 0 Answers ]

On my amana refrigerator, the ice maker leaks water at the inlet to the ice maker itself which drips heavily back into the dump tray which freezes the ice cubes all together. I was told the water inlet valve may be at fault. Why? Does the inlet valve have anything to do with the pressure going into...

Got cake? [ 5 Answers ]

These kinds of pictures will always crack me up! 6248 Happy cake day!! Hehehe

View more questions Search